Delicious Double-Up Eggroll Stirfry
• 1 tablespoon peanut oil (or oil of your choice)
• 4-5 large cloves garlic, minced
• 1 cup onion, diced
• 5 green onions, sliced on a bias (white and green parts)
• 1 pound Delicious Double-Up
• ½ tsp sea salt
• ½ tsp black pepper
• Two 14 ounce bags of coleslaw mix
• Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
• 3 tsps ground ginger or 1 ½ tbsps freshly grated ginger root
• 2 tsps Sriracha
• 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons soy sauce or Tamari
• 1/4 cup rice vinegar
• 2 tbsps toasted sesame oil
• 2 tbsps honey
• 2 tbsps toasted sesame seeds
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add the onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
3. Add the ground Delicious Double-Up, sea salt, black pepper. Sauté until the Delicious Double-Up is cooked through and no pink remains. Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
4. Add the coleslaw mix and the sauce. Sauté until the coleslaw is at desired tenderness.
5. Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.