Delicious Double-Up Spicy Thai
• 1 lb Crossover Delicious Double-Up
• 4 medium shallots, peeled, sliced in half and then thinly sliced, divided
• 2 tbsps, fresh lime juice, divided
• 2 medium, scallions. sliced
• 1 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tsp Siracha sauce (or to taste)
• ¼ cup mint leaves, rolled and sliced thin (chiffonade)
• ¼ cup(s), fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
• 1 head of boston bibb lettuce
• One thinly sliced kirby cucumber
• Lime wedges
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook Crossover Delicious Double-Up with 1/4 of shallots and 1 tablespoon of lime juice, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up Delicious Double-Up as it cooks, until it is no longer pink, about 6 to 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining shallots, lime juice, scallions, fish sauce, chili sauce, mint and cilantro. Once the Delicious Double-Up mixture is cooked, add it to the bowl and toss well to coat.
3. Serve right out of the bowl with a pile of lettuce leaves on a platter with the sliced cucumber. Put the Siracha on the table with some lime wedges and let everyone make their own lettuce cups.